NONDISCRIMINATION: IEEE is committed to the principle that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, services, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by IEEE policy and/or applicable laws. For more information on the IEEE policy visit www.ieee.org. Any persons who believes that he or she has been the victim of illegal discrimination or harassment should contact IEEE Staff Director - Human Resources, at email@example.com or +1 732 465 6434. The mailing address is IEEE Human Resources, 445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ, USA.
ICME 2011 Registration to Open:
Main Conference - Tuesday March 15, 2011 (Opened)
Workshop - Sunday April 15, 2011 (Opened)
Start Registration (Visa Letters requested will be sent out every Friday)
Join as an IEEE Computer Society Affiliate for $50 (Students $20) and Register at Member Rate
This offer ends 15 August 2011
To join: www.computer.org/join
Questions? Contact Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted work must have at least one author registered at a non-student rate by April 30, 2011.
- One of the authors (or a qualified substitute) must present the paper/demo at the conference/workshops in order to avoid automatic withdrawal of the paper/demo from the conference.
- Each main conference non-student registration can cover TWO accepted works in ICME 2011. Each accepted work can be either:
- An accepted ICME 2011 regular paper (6 pages);
- An accepted ICME 2011 industrial/application short paper (4 pages);
- An accepted ICME 2011 demo (without associated paper); or
- An accepted ICME 2011 workshop paper.
- Each workshop registration can cover up to 2 workshop papers in the ICME workshop program.
Workshop authors should know:
- Workshop registrations cover workshops and tutorials on Mon (July 11) and Fri (July 15), as well as the ICME Expo.
- Workshop authors who also have main conference submissions accepted, e.g. regular paper, industrial track paper or demo, can use one main conference registration to cover one main conference presentation and one workshop presentation. For example:
- 1 regular paper + 1 workshop;
- 1 demo + 1 workshop;
- 1 industrial track paper + 1 workshop; or
- One workshop registration can cover up to two workshop presentations.
- Workshop authors who do not have main conference papers can also register at main conference rate to present their workshop papers, and have the benefit of attending the main conference. Reception and banquet are included in the main conference registration subject to a small reservation fee.
- Reception and banquet are not included in workshop registration.
|ICME 2011 Registration Fees|
|Main Conference Only (July 12-14)||Advance Rate by 6/1/2011||Regular Rate after 6/1/2011|
|Each registration for the main conference includes; all technical, keynote & plenary sessions, panel discussions, distinguished lectures, welcome reception, banquet, breaks, exhibits and one electronic copy of the proceedings
*Banquet/reception are included for non-student rate registration, but due to limited seating a nominal fee (14 USD for banquet & 7 USD for reception) is required for reservation.
|IEEE Member||788 USD||956 USD|
|Non-Member||1193 USD||1436 USD|
|IEEE Student Member1||516 USD||558 USD|
|Student Non-Member1||774 USD||837 USD|
|IEEE Life Member||523 USD||558 USD|
|Each registration includes all workshops, tutorials and one electronic copy of the proceedings. In addition, workshop registrants have the privilege to attend the expo held from July 12-14.||Regular||335 USD||419 USD|
|Banquet admission (IEEE Student, Student Non-Members and Guests)||98 USD|
|Welcome Reception (IEEE Student, Student Non-Members and Guests)||49 USD|
|Extra electronic copy of proceedings||Delivered onsite||70 USD|
1Does not include Banquet/Reception
Please note that:
- No hard copy of the proceeding will be produced. One electronic copy of the proceedings will be delivered on site to each registrant. Tutorial and distinguished lecture materials are included in the proceedings CD; no hardcopy handout will be distributed.
- Tutorials are FREE to all workshop registrants. Distinguished lectures are FREE to all main conference registrants (July 12-14).
- You must be an IEEE member at the time of registration to receive the IEEE member rate. To join IEEE, please visit http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html.
- The maximum regular/workshop paper length is 6 pages, and a maximum of 4 pages for short paper. An over length fee of 125 USD per page will apply up to 2 extra pages.
All cancellations must be made in writing by email and sent to email@example.com. Author registration cannot be cancelled. All other cancellations received on or before June 1, 2011 will be subject to a 105 USD Cancellation fee. No refund will be made after June 1, 2011.